Terms and Conditions
2. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of Alimera Sciences. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Alimera Sciences. Alimera Sciences neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Alimera Sciences. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Alimera Sciences or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
3. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Alimera Sciences, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Alimera Sciences actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
5. While Alimera Sciences uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Alimera Sciences makes no warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy of the content of the Site You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Alimera Sciences disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Alimera Sciences nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. Alimera Sciences accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Alimera Sciences will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Alimera may change the content of the Site from time to time. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Alimera Sciences also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Alimera Sciences reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. Alimera Sciences or any third party entity controlling this Site accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of this Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of Alimera Sciences or a third party.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Alimera Sciences or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Alimera Sciences is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
7. This Site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Alimera Sciences has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Alimera Sciences has no control. Alimera Sciences makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Alimera Sciences.
8. This Site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
9. This Site may contain forward-looking statements about Alimera Sciences’ financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Alimera Sciences’ products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Alimera Sciences’ patents; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations. A further list and description of these and other risks, uncertainties and other matters can be found in Alimera Sciences’ most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Reports on Forms 10-Q and 8-K, all of which are available on this Web site and at www.sec.gov
10. This Site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Alimera Sciences products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This Site links to other sites produced by Alimera Sciences’ various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.S. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country.